Just because I'm out of school and on holiday doesn't mean I stop learning! I've been asking lots of questions that mum and dad don't know the answers to and I'm hoping you could answer them.
Here are some of the questions:
- What is bean curd made of?
- Is there anything that can stop lava?
- When do millipedes uncurl?
- Are there any birds that are nocturnal? Except owls?
- How do owls turn their heads all the way around?
- why do people like drinking snake blood?
- How do you tell the difference between a centerpede and a millepede?
- Do the same leaves have the same veins?
- How do plants grow on walls?
- What's the biggest leaf?
- How do animals make different noises?
- How do pond skaters skate on water?
- How dose metal reflect light?
Can you comment or email me if you know the answers to any of these questions please.