This tale began when I told my mum about some of the subjects at school I didn't like. So she told me to think of how I would change the subjects but they would still learn! Now that is a tricky question for me but I will do my best. Now we may begin:
- First we have English, maybe I would let the childeren make a class poem and vote for ideas
- Maths probably teach money and play shops in different countries to use different money
- Reading I think I would read out a poem (with expression) and the children would read out a poem, a little book or a few pages of a chapter book
- P.E teach the children some gymnastics and show them some tricks on a trampoline
- Geography I ask so many questions so then we would tell everyone what we learned. I might also do some mind blowing experiments about the earth
- Science at the start of each term we would try to grow our own crystals then do of course some experiments and there is also a super star scientist and their prize would be a rainbow drink.
That's it for now!