Now here's a recipe I wrote and got from the internet, can you guess what it was? If you said gigerbread your correct! So I'll tell you everthing step by step. Here we go:
- We melted the butter while us watching tv
- When it melted we got all the ingreadiants
- I can't remember what we put in first but I can put a link to this word youtube of the video
- Now cut out the shapes you want (we used echidna, Australia, koala and kangaroo and heart shapes)
- Put in the oven
- You can eat plain or decorate.
Now for the ingreadiants:
- 300g of flour
- 1 tsp of bicarbonate soda
- 2 tsp ginger
- 1 tsp cinemon
- 125g of butter
- 175g brown sugar
- 2 Tsp of golden syrup
But first set the oven temperature at 180°c. Try making this recipe!
If I was a Junior Bake Off judge, I would say "These cookies are perfect in texture, have the right amount of ginger, the icing is not too runny, the shapes are unusual"