This a recipe I made up:
You will need the following things:
. Icing Sugar
. Normal Sugar
. Kit Kat
. A Banana
. A Teaspoon
. A Microwave
. A Bowl and
. A Knife
1. Firstly, cut a banana into quarters and put them in the bowl.
2. Next, break a kit kat into quarters and put a quarter on top of each banana.
3. After that, sprinkle some sugar on top of the kit kat and place some raisins on top.
4. Then, put the bowl I the microwave and set the timer for thirty seconds.
5. Finally, take the bowl out of the microwave and add two teaspoons of icing sugar.
Enjoy your dish!